Student Research Survey
SRSE 2014 – April 23, 2014
The Student Research Symposium and Exposition is a forum for students to display their scholarly and creative projects to Lindenwood students and faculty. The 2014 Symposium will be on Wednesday, April 23, 2014, from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Spellmann Center. Students’ work will be featured in poster formats or as presentations in concurrent sessions.
Posters are student-created, original work including but not limited to:
- Research projects in any field
- Science experiments
- Senior capstone projects
- Theses or dissertations
- Archival research
- Marketing campaigns or team research consulting projects
- Portfolios of photography, graphic art, fashion design etc.
- Community service projects
- Theatrical set and lighting design, costume design
- Music compositions
Presentations will be 15-20 minutes with an additional 5-10 minutes for questions.
Presentations are student-created, original work including, but not limited to:
- Conference-style paper presentations of research methodologies and findings
- Original poetry or fiction readings
- Theatrical and music performances
- Original video documentaries and film screenings
For more information, contact:
March 7, 2014:
Faculty Nominations Have Closed.
March 17, 2014:
Deadline for submission of application/abstract
April 23, 2014:
LU Student Research Symposium and Exposition (2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.)