Dedicated in 1966, Parker Hall was named after Alice Parker, a lifelong educator who began teaching English at Lindenwood in 1928. In 1948 she became head of the English Department.
Parker Hall is home to male sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
- 161-bed capacity
- Air conditioned
- Two-room suites (two or three men each) with a shared bathroom
- Four-men rooms available with private bathroom
- Six single rooms available with community bathroom
- Spacious main floor lounge with microwave area
- TV, pool table, and ping pong table in lounge
- Main floor laundry facilities
- Overlooks Harlen C. Hunter Stadium - located near the Spellmann Campus Center, fitness center, field house, and the Hyland Arena/training room
Lindenwood University is your new home, and we want to provide assistance whenever it is needed. If you have a maintenance issue, we will help get it resolved. All requests will be routed through maintenance personnel in the Campus Facilities Office. You can reach maintenance in the Campus Facilities Office from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, at (636) 949-4922. Any issues after regular office hours or on weekends should be directed to Lindenwood Office of Public Safety and Security at (636) 949-4911. They will contact the on-call maintenance person, who will evaluate your problem. The Office of Residential Life will also be notified, so we can track your problem and make sure it's resolved.