To start an organization:
- Make sure the same organization doesn’t already exist by logging in to OrgSync.
- Recruit eight students who are interested in being in your organization.
- Find a faculty or staff member to be your advisor.
- Fill out the Student Organization Recognition Form.
- Create a Constitution.
- Turn in Constitution and the Recognition Form to the LSGA Office. (Remember to keep a copy for your records).
- Contact LSGA to get on the agenda to present your organization at an upcoming LSGA meeting for final approval.