How do I share my calendar in Outlook 2007?
You must be logged on a PC on either the St. Charles or the Belleville campus in order to do so. Once Outlook is open, follow these steps:
- Select folder list, if not shown
- Right-Click Calendar and select Properties
- Click on the Permissions Tab
- Click the Add Button and double click the individual you want to give permission to
- From the Permission Level drop down box, select the appropriate permission
- Owner: Has Full Control. Owner can change permissions
- Publishing Editor: All Control except does not own a folder or a folder contact
- Editor: Had All Control except owning a folder of creating subfolder
- Publishing Author: Same as Editor but only controls items they create
- Author: Edits only items they create; can not create subfolders
- Non-Editing Author: Same as Author but cannot change any items and only able to delete items they create
- Reviewer: Can read items and view subfolders. Can not delete or edit any items.
- Creator: Can only add items to a calendar, view foldrs, and add items to folders. Can not edit or delete items
- None: No permission. Add user or group to explicitly deny access to calendar.
- Click the OK button to apply changes.
- From Outlook, click on File->Open->Other User's Folder
- Type in name of the person, or select from the address list
- Select Calendar from the list.
- Click the OK button to apply
Once this is completed, the user that you shared your calendar with is able to access your calendar. To do so:
You will see the user's calendar in your calendar now.