If you are unable to log in to the Faculty & Staff Portal or Outlook Web Access, it may be due to a mistyped, forgotten, or expired password. Use these links to reset your password or unlock your account.
Click Here to use Password Change if:
- You know your password and would like to pick a new one
- Your password is about to expire (or has already expired)
Click Here to use Password Reset if:
- You don't remember your password
- You mistyped it, locking out your account
Important: when you change your password, you must also update it on any devices that connect to your email, such as cell phones or iPads.
For both services, be sure to pick a new password that meets these requirements:
- At least 8 characters long
- Contains at least one lowercase letter (a,b,c,...)
- Contains at least one uppercase letter (A,B,C,...)
- Contains at least one number (0,1,2,...)
- Not the same as any recent passwords
- Not incremental (cannot just add a number to the end)