FALL QUARTER 2019
Registration for Fall Quarter 2019 opens August 19 for graduate students, undergraduate seniors, and veterans. Open enrollment begins August 26. Fall Quarter begins the week of September 30.
Please contact your Faculty Advisor or the Student Success Center to begin the enrollment process. Click the links below for helpful information. We hope you enjoy your classes!
- CLASS SCHEDULE FALL QUARTER 2019
- NOTE: This print schedule is subject to change. For the most up-to-date schedule, classes can be viewed in the Student Portal under Course Offerings. Be sure to choose term FA QTR 19 in your portal at the top left by your name.
- Self-Registration Instructions
- FIRST ASSIGNMENTS - First assignments can be viewed in PC Common, which is linked in your Student Portal at the bottom of the left menu column. Contact your advisor with any questions about locating first assignments.
- TEXTBOOKS: Ordering & Instructions
ADP STUDENT RESOURCES
- Tutor Services
- Student Success Center (St. Charles)
- Belleville Academic Success Center
- ADP Learning Centers - Locations for classes & services offered, including on-site writing tutors at several locations
- ADP Academic Calendar 2019-2020
- ADP Catalog
- ADP Degree Program Pages
- Commencement Ceremony information
- Degree Application deadlines & instructions
- Student Portal
- Email through Office 365
- Click on the Outlook app for email
- Students also have access to Word and other apps through Office 365