Students who contact their advisor to have the portal enabled for self-registration will follow the instructions below:
- Log into the student portal on or after the date registration opens.
- Make sure that your pop-up blocker is disabled.
- Change the current term (top left by your name) to the upcoming term for enrollment.
- Click on Registration in the left column.
- If you receive an error message stating that your advisor has blocked your registration, check to see if you are in the wrong term—change to the upcoming term at the top left by your name. Also be sure to contact your advisor to have your portal enabled before clicking on the Registration button.
- To filter course offerings, click on SHOW FILTER and enter information for the course or cluster you wish to enroll in (see the Class Schedule at www.lindenwood.edu/ADPregistration for course listings).
- Click on the box by the first class you’d like to enroll in. It will be added add the top of the page. Continue to click the box next to any additional classes you would like to add.
- When all classes have been added to your schedule, click to process/save your schedule, then click OK to complete enrollment.
- You can make schedule changes in your student portal through the end of the open enrollment period. To drop a class, follow the registration instructions above, and then click the box next to that class in your schedule at the top of the page to remove it. Complete your registration as noted above.
You can view your schedule at any time in your portal by clicking My Schedule (be sure your portal is in the correct upcoming term to view your schedule). After enrollment ends, students must email their advisor to make any schedule changes. Students who have problems with self-registration should email their advisor for assistance.