Lindenwood’s Trimester programs allows busy professionals, like you, to continue to work in your profession while completing your master’s degree in a hybrid environment.
About Trimester Programs at Lindenwood University
The School of Accelerated Degree Programs is excited to offer you the chance to earn a graduate degree in a hybrid (online/classroom) environment with a trimester timeline.
The industry-driven curriculum isn’t dictated by outdated course requirements; it is designed to educate you in topics you can use on the job now and in the future. The courses in each program are taught by faculty who are also professionals currently working in the information technology sector with knowledge of current topics in the field and expectations of new professionals entering the field.
Trimester Programs are available in
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity Management
Why Should I Complete a Trimester Degree Program at Lindenwood University?
The Trimester Programs at Lindenwood University let busy professionals like you continue to work in your full-time profession while completing your master’s degree in a hybrid environment. The hybrid trimester programs are a combination of weekly, online coursework combined with one face-to-face eight-hour classroom sessions per month, which are held on a Saturday on the Lindenwood University campus.
The Trimester Programs at Lindenwood University are also ideal for international students. If you are in the United States on a one or two-year Optional Practical Training (OPT) visa, enrolling in a Trimester Program at Lindenwood University enables you to continue your professional training in an advanced degree.
What are the Benefits of the Trimester Program at Lindenwood University?
Value – We Can Help You Make it Work, on Your Budget
• We’ll help you with professional development and with becoming a contributor to our global society
• Academic advising and tutoring available online
Convenience - Balance Life, Work, and School
• Classes meet four times per trimester on the weekends
• In-person class meetings are supplemented with weekly online assignments
• Located in a highly accesible area in the St. Louis region
• Easy access to the St. Charles campus and Downtown St. Louis location
Quick Degree Completion
• Multiple start dates each year
• Obtain a graduate degree in just two years
Career Support - Lindenwood Helps You Take That Next Step
• The program supports internships through Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
• Handshake is a free career service offered to program participants and alumni
• Free career counseling and support services for program participants
• Lindenwood hosts many events connecting students with leading industries throughout the St. Louis area
• Multiple workshops are offered to students to assist in preparing for the next step in their careers
Am I Qualified to Pursue a Trimester Program at Lindenwood University?
If you have an undergraduate degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field, the short answer is yes. You will also be considered for the Trimester Program if you have a degree in a non-Information Technology or Computer Science-related undergraduate degree with relevant certifications or work experience, or, a combination of the two.
If you are an international student with an F-1 visa, you must also have 80 IBT TOEFL/6.5 IELTS scores or higher. International students are encouraged to take a non-credit internship to earn part-time Curricular Practical Training (CPT) hours.
All students in the Trimester Programs at Lindenwood University are required to take a writing placement exam.
Contact the School of Accelerated Degree Programs Trimester Programs Director
For more information on the Trimester Programs at Lindenwood University, please contact Dr. Dominic Boamah, assistant dean, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 636-949- 4518.