As an Advertising and Strategic Communications student at Lindenwood; you will have the access and tools necessary to compete in, and win, various competitions throughout the year. This page is dedicated to those awards!
Since August 2014, Advertising and Strategic Communications majors have earned the American Advertising Federation's Mosaic Award for their Spotify Campaign: "Hear the World from Your Spot". In addition, the program is proud to have earned the following:
- One National ADDYs Award, one District ADDYs Award, eight St. Louis ADDYs Awards.
- Three Most Promising Multi Cultural Student Awards.
- The National Student Advertising Competition (NSAC) Special Judges Citation Award for Best Emotional Campaign: Tai Pei "Fortune Follows You" and Best Campaign for Embracing the Brief: Wienerschnitzel "What's in Your Wiener, #JustBeingFrank".
- Fifty students have graduated with Alpha Delta Sigma Advertising Honors.
- Five students have received Certification in Advertising Ethics.
- Two students have received the opportunity to participate in the Ad Club St. Louis Internship Hop.
- Two students have received the opportunity to receive certification in Media Planning and Buying from True Media.