Lindenwood offers a wide-range of certification and degree programs at our extended sites throughout the state to provide you with the opportunity to meet your professional development goals conveniently and affordably.
At Lindenwood, we understand how time consuming and difficult it is for teachers and school leaders to continue their professional growth outside of the normal work day. Lindenwood offers a wide-range of certification and degree programs at our extended sites throughout the state to provide you with the opportunity to meet your professional development goals conveniently and affordably. As a student, you will find:
- Coursework designed to provide practical application of knowledge and skills
- Mentors assigned to each student seeking principal certification
- Proven instructors with practical experience
- Tuition reduction through Educator’s Grant
- Degree completion in two years or less
- Transfer credits allowed where applicable
- Classes offered for non-degree seeking students
- Classes offered at conveniently located sites
These programs are offered in a variety of formats such as seated, hybrid and cohort classes. Degrees are offered at Master of Arts, Educational Specialist, and Doctorate of Education levels.*
Check your location for program offerings and get started today!
Lindenwood University has been offering graduate education classes in southwest Missouri since 2000. Currently classes are held at our main facility in Springfield, MO located at 909 E. Republic Road as well as seven (7) additional sites throughout the area.
St. Louis Metro Area
Lindenwood University offers graduate education classes in the greater St. Louis Metro Area at locations in North St. Louis County, South St. Louis County, West St. Louis County, Downtown St. Louis City, and Franklin County.
Lindenwood University offers classes in Mid-Missouri at Waynesville, MO located at 600 Gw Lane.