Registration will open on MARCH 20 for three terms:
Summer 20, Fall I 20, and Fall II 20
Registration info and class schedules for Summer and Fall will be available here on March 16.
NOTE: Info below is for SP I 20 and SP II 20:
IMPORTANT INFO about changes in the registration process - emailed to students on 10/25
Registration portals for self-enrollment in terms SP I 20 (January 13 - March 6) and SP II 20 (March 16 - May 9) open as of October 29 at 7am Central Time for current online MFA students.
NOTE: Terms are listed as SP MBA I 20 and SP MBA II 20 in the student portal. Even though it says MBA, these are the correct term names for our 8-week terms. Click Registration and filter by IMF to view MFA classes. See all registration instructions below.
Current Online Students
- REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- SP I 20 Class Schedule -- Closed classes noted on schedule as of 12/7
- SP II 20 Class Schedule -- Closed classes noted on schedule as of 12/7
NEW Online Students
- ENROLLING IN CLASSES: OnlineAdmissions@lindenwood.edu or 855-941-0568
- View the class schedules posted above (with linked course descriptions)
- Email or call the Online Admissions team with the following:
- The number of classes you want to take per term
- Your first-choice classes for each term (from schedules above)
- Back-up choices in case any of your first-choice classes have filled