We welcome submissions only from current Lindenwood University undergraduate students.
Please do not send work that has been published previously, whether online or in print. We allow simultaneous submissions but ask to be notified immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.
Submissions should be sent via email to arrowRock@lindenwood.edu. In the subject line, indicate the genre of your submission (fiction, nonfiction, poetry, essay, or artwork). Please attach written submissions as Word documents. Artwork should be submitted in JPEG format.
Poetry: Up to five poems may be submitted per year with a maximum of 10 pages total. Poems should be double-spaced and should include author contact information (name, phone, email) on each page.
Fiction, Nonfiction, and Essays: Pieces may be submitted in any of these genres with a maximum of 15 pages total. Include author contact information (name, phone, email) on the first page of the piece; include the author's last name and page number on each subsequent page. Pieces should be double-spaced.
Artwork: Up to 5 pieces may be submitted per year.
Arrow Rock contributors receive five copies of the issue in which their work appears. If you have any questions, please email us at arrowRock@lindenwood.edu.
- Economic Education Center
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- A Randomized, Crossover Pilot to Examine the Acute Impact of Veillonella Supplementation on Exercise and Lactate Responses
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student and Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services