Areerat Kichkha is a research fellow in the Center for Economics and the Environment and an assistant professor of economics and finance in the School of Accelerated Degree Programs at Lindenwood University. She serves as a program director for their graduate business administration degrees. Additionally, she is a member of the board of directors of AIRLEAP and serves as the founding director of AIRLEAP Midwest, which is housed in the CEE.
Her primary research areas are international trade and finance, behavioral economics, development economics, labor economics, and education economics. Dr. Kichkha's most recent research examines the interaction between workplace accidents and international trade policies.
Dr. Kichkha received her MBA from Webster University (1989), her MS in economics from Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville (1992), and her PhD in economics from Southern Illinois University-Carbondale (2012).
- Economic Education Center
- Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- Effect of a Novel Blend of Plant Protein and Additional Ingredients on Resistance Training Adaptations
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student Advising and Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services