- The Time Varying Effect of Monetary Policy on Stock Returns, Jansen, Dennis W. and Anastasia Zervou. Economics Letters, 160, November 2017, 54-58.
- Can Liberalization of Local Food Marketing Channels Influence Local Economies? A Case Study of West Virginia’s Craft Beer Distribution Laws, Trey Malone and Joshua Hall, Economics and Business Letters, 6(2) 2017, 48-52.
- Does School District and Municipal Border Congruence Matter? Joshua Hall. Urban Studies 54(7), 2017, 1601-1618.
- Does the Median Voter or Special Interests Determine State Highway Expenditures? Recent Evidence, Joshua Hall and Shree Pokharel. Atlantic Economic Journal, 45(1), 2017, 59-69.
- An Inventory of Sports Economics Courses in the U.S., Joshua Hall, Brad Humphreys, and Hyunwoong Pyun. International Journal of Sports Finance, 12(1), 2017, 3-13.
- Nonpublic Competition and Public School Performance: Evidence from West Virginia, Richard Cebula, Joshua Hall and Maria Tackett. Applied Economics,49(12), 2017, 1185-1193.
- Cultivating the Liberally Educated Mind through A Signature Program, Emily Chamlee-Wright, Joshua Hall, and Laura Grube, Journal of Economic Education, 48(1), 2017, 34-44.
- Collective Bargaining and School District Test Scores: Evidence from Ohio Bargaining Agreements, Joshua Hall, Donald Lacombe, and Joylynn Pruitt. Applied Economics Letters, 24(1), 2017, 35-38.
- Nonlinear Evidence on the Existence of Jobless Recoveries, Michael D. Bradley and Dennis W. Jansen. Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics, forthcoming 2017.
- Are Charters the Best Alternative? A Cost Frontier Analysis of Alternative Education Campuses in Texas, Timothy J. Gronberg, Dennis W. Jansen, and Lori Taylor. Southern Economic Journal, 83(3), January 2017, 721-743.
- Female Entrepreneurship and IQ, R.W. Hafer. In The Wiley Handbook of Entrepreneurship, (July 2017). Chichester: John Wiley & Sons.
- New Estimates on the Relationship between IQ, Economic Growth and Welfare, R.W. Hafer, Intelligence, 61, March-April 2017, 92-101.
- Government Finances and Bank Bailouts: Evidence from European Stock Markets. Matías Cabrera, Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr., and Margarita Samartín. Journal of Empirical Finance, 39, December 2016, 169-79.
- What Determines Output Losses after Banking Crises? Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr. and John Devereux. Journal of International Money and Finance, 69, December 2016, 69-94.
- The (Aggregate) Demand for State Lottery Tickets: What Have We Really Learned, Thomas A. Garrett. Contemporary Economic Policy, 34(3), July 2016, 475-482.
- Money and Velocity During Financial Crises: From the Great Depression to the Great Recession, Richard G. Anderson, Michael Bordo, and John V. Duca. National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper No. 22100, March 2016.
- Japan's Economic Performance "Lost Decade": Myth, Reality, or Role Model, Richard G. Anderson. Journal of Asian Finance, Economics, and Business, 3(1), 2016, 15-32.