Welcome to Lindenwood!
New Student Orientation for all incoming Spring 2022 first-year and transfer students will occur on Saturday, January 8th, 2022 in the AB Leadership Room in the Spellmann Center.
A timeline of events can be found below, but please note: This schedule is subject to change as NSO gets closer; for the most up to date information about Orientation, be sure to register (instructions below).
Saturday, January 8, 2022
- 9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Check-in AB Leadership Room, Spellmann
- 9:30 a.m. - 9:50 a.m. Welcome AB Leadership Room, Spellmann
- 9:50 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Break into Groups/Transition to Rotations AB Leadership Room, Spellmann
- There will be three interactive workshops students and supporters will attend in rotation focused towards the following topics: Peer Connections/Family & Supporter Programs, Student Involvement, and Student and Academic Support Services (SASS).
- 10:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. Interactive Workshop 1 Various Locations, Spellmann
- 10:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Interactive Workshop 2 Various Locations, Spellmann
- 10:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. Interactive Workshop 3 Various Locations, Spellmann
- 10:45 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Closing Remarks / Q&A AB Leadership Room, Spellmann
Please note that Academic Advising will be on hand to speak with any students that need assistance with their academic schedule. Please be sure to note whether or not you will need to speak with an advisor in your registration form.
Students will receive an email about NSO registration in their student email; students will also have the opportunity to register at the link below if they prefer:
For questions regarding New Student Orientation, please contact Student & Academic Support Services at (636) 627-2543.
- Economic Education Center
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
- Lindenwood Film Series
Center for Engaged Learning
- Summer Abroad Programs
- Faculty-Led Courses (2021-22)
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Past Issues
- Student Academic Showcase
About the Lindenwood Library
- Media and Gaming Lab
Mary E. Ambler Archives
- Research Resources
- Writing Center
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
- Provost and Academic Affairs
Student and Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services