Accepting your Admission
To accept your offer of admission, you must submit a $200 enrollment deposit. The enrollment deposit is fully refundable for all students upon notifying the Office of Admissions, of their desire to withdraw acceptance, prior to the May 1 National Candidates Reply Date.
- Fall Semester 2021 Housing Application Opens – March 15, 2021
- Fall Semester 2021 Enrollment Begins – April 5, 2021
- Summer Semester 2021 Term Starts - May 17, 2021
- Fall Semester 2021 Term Starts - August 23, 2021
The following students are required to live in university housing during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- New first-year students
- Any student affiliated with an athletic team, both NCAA and SLS, including scholarship student-athletes, non-scholarship student-athletes, team managers, etc.
- Sibley Scholars
- Students receiving a Board of Trustees scholarship
The following exceptions apply only to first-year students who are not affiliated with an athletic team or receiving a Sibley or Board of Trustee Scholarship.
- Student is 21 years of age at the start of the semester
- Student has served in the military
- Student is married
- Student has a dependent who lives with the student
- Student resides with parents within a 20-mile radius of campus
- Medical exceptions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
Students granted an exception are subject to an adjustment of the institutional financial aid if the residency status change affects their direct costs.
Notice of Availability of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
Lindenwood University is committed to assisting all members of the community in providing for their own safety and security. The annual security and fire safety report for the St. Charles campus is available on the Lindenwood University Office of Public Safety and Security website. The annual security and fire safety report for the Belleville campus is available on the Lindenwood University Office of Public Safety and Security website.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains this information, you can stop by the Office of Public Safety & Security on the 4th floor of the Spellmann Campus Center or you can request that a copy be mailed to you by calling (636) 949-4687.
The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, public safety authority, crime reporting policies, fire safety, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security on campus. The report also contains information about fire statistics in Lindenwood Residential Facilities and crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Lindenwood; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
This information is required by law and is provided by Office of Public Safety and Security.