Lindenwood University Athletics Hall of Fame was inaugurated in 2007 to honor former athletes, coaches, and administrators who have made exceptional contributions to the proud tradition in intercollegiate competition at Lindenwood University.
The general public is welcome to submit nominations to be considered for placement on the ballot.
- The Hall of Fame nomination committee will accept nominations up to May 14 for that year's induction class.
- Nominations can be made in the four categories of athlete, coach, meritorious service, or team. Please read the description of each award before making a recommendation.
- The athlete must have attended Lindenwood University, with preference to those who graduated.
- The athlete must be at least five years removed from athletic participation at Lindenwood.
- The athlete must have participated a minimum of two years for Lindenwood Athletics.
- The athlete must have shown outstanding contribution to the athletic program.
- The athlete must have demonstrated good character and citizenship during and after their Lindenwood playing career.
- The coach must have been employed by Lindenwood for at least five years.
- The coach must be at least five years removed from coaching at Lindenwood.
- The coach must have made a lasting contribution to the athletic program.
- The coach must have exhibited continuous good citizenship.
- The individual must have been associated with Lindenwood athletics for a minimum of five years.
- The individual must have made a significant contribution to the athletics program.
- The individual must have exhibited continuous good citizenship.
- The team must have accomplished an outstanding achievement or made a significant impact on the University.
- A team must be five years removed from its accomplishment before being eligible.
- The team must have demonstrated good character and citizenship during the school year in which it is nominated.
Under special circumstances, in which other compelling considerations exist, the committee may consider nominees who do not meet all of the stated criteria