Lindenwood University has spent more than $25 million since 2013 to renovate and expand it's historic Belleville campus, the longtime site of Belleville Township High School.
- $8 million for the two new dorms, a female residence hall called the Ladies Lynx Lodge and the male only Fred J. Kern Residence Hall
- $2 million to buy the former Travel Lodge motel on West Main Street and convert it into student housing
- $1 million to buy 20 houses which are used as student housing
- $2 million for renovations to the campus football stadium which was originally built in 1940
- $1.2 million to create a communications center complete with radio and television studios
- $1 million for work on the student center and dining area
- An additional several hundred thousand dollars was spent on landscaping and other cosmetic work to restore the historic look of the 100-year-old campus