The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education — supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. ACBSP accredits business, accounting, and business-related programs at the associate, baccalaureate, master, and doctorate degree levels worldwide. Every quality business program worldwide is accredited.
- ACBSP promotes continuous improvement and recognizes excellence in the accreditation of business education programs around the world.
- ACBSP acknowledges the importance of scholarly research and inquiry and believes that such activities facilitate improved teaching. ACBSP encourages faculty involvement within the contemporary business world to enhance the quality of classroom instruction and to contribute to student learning.
- ACBSP offers an accreditation process uniquely focused on teaching excellence and student outcomes. And because the council believes ACBSP success is driven by the success of its members, ACBSP officers and members align those programs and the accreditation process to meet the individual needs of each member.
Lindenwood Student Achievement
National Center for Education Statistics - College Navigator
ACBSP Accredited Program Performance
- Student Learning Outcome Assessment Results
- Program Results for Business Students
School of Accelerated Degree Programs - Student Retention
The results below are yearly retention rates for Lindenwood students who have declared a business degree during their first term of attendance. The cohorts and outcomes are defined by IPEDS guidelines. As a result, the cohorts are limited to first-time, degree-seeking college students who enrolled in the given fall term. The retention rate provides the percentage of students from a given cohort that returned to the school in the next fall term, one year after their initial fall term.
Cohort Year (Fall Term) Gender Students in Cohort Returned 1yr. Retention 2014 Female 16 11 69% Male 8 2 25% Cohort Total 24 13 54% 2015 Female 13 10 77% Male 4 2 50% Cohort Total 17 12 71% 2016 Female 8 4 50% Male 6 3 50% Cohort Total 14 7 50%
Combined - Lindenwood University System
Cohort Year (Fall Term) Students in Cohort Returned 1yr. Retention 2014 335 233 70% 2015 279 206 74% 2016 245 187 76%