We are working to expand the features and functions of the Workday system to support Finance and Student operations through the Workday@Lindenwood project.
The Workday@Lindenwood project in intended to implement the Workday suite of products to support excellence in business process efficiency while providing modern high quality administrative services. Lindenwood’s initial rollout of Workday in March 2016 included the delivery of human resource and payroll business processes. We continue to optimize current Workday functionality and are preparing to go-live with Financials and Student in 2017.
The strategic objectives for the program include:
- Simplify and standardize processes
- Make it easier to get work done and harder to make mistakes
- Minimize administrative overhead for faculty and end users
- Lower operating costs and improve effectiveness
- Establish an accurate, trusted and timely reporting environment