Skip to Main Content

Satisfactory Academic Progress

Students wishing to apply for and receive Title IV assistance (Federal Loans, Pell Grant, etc.) must meet specific academic progress requirements in order to maintain Title IV financial aid eligibility. Satisfactory academic progress requires a student to accumulate a minimum number of credit hours over a maximum time frame and a minimum cumulative grade point average for each period of attendance.

Our Satisfactory Academic Progress policies are as follows:

Lindenwood University
2600 West Main Street
Belleville, IL 62226