Skip to Main Content

General FAQ's

What are the Business Office hours of operation and location?

Room M113 in the West Wing of Old Main Hall.
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*Please note that we are closed Saturday and Sunday

Who is my Student Account Representative?


Jacquie Roy (Belleville)

Atique Burns  (Belleville)



Brittany Benkendorf (A-D)

Shannon Verble (E-K) 

Taylor Bohlender (L-Q) 

Sharon Beck (R-Z)


Rebecca Tungate (A-K)

Kim Smith (L-Z)

When is my tuition payment due?

All tuition and fees are payable prior to the start of class. Undergraduate semester tuition and fees are due July 15 for fall semester and December 15 for spring semester. Graduate semester, Accelerated Degree Programs and MBA tuition and fees are due by the first day of class.

Can I enroll if I owe a balance from a prior term?

Students who have not met their financial obligations may have a business hold placed on their accounts. Students with business holds are prevented from obtaining transcripts and enrolling in classes. In addition, students whose accounts are not paid in full at the time of graduation will not receive a diploma or any other certification of program completion.

How much will it cost for me to take classes at Lindenwood?

The amount that a student is charged depends on many factors. The rates depend on if you are undergraduate or graduate, a campus resident or commuter, and if you are a semester, MBA or Accelerated Degree Programs student. Also, depending on which course(s) that you are taking, there may be course fees. Please refer to the Tuition and Fees page.

For undergraduate day students, we have an Undergraduate Fee Calculator that will help you determine if you will have an out of pocket amount. This form is only an estimate, but may be a useful tool for your semester financial planning.

How do I get a book voucher?

Book vouchers are only issued if there is excess financial aid. Vouchers will not be issued until loans have posted (i.e. the funds have arrived) on the account.
To obtain a Book Voucher, please contact your Student Account Representative. Disbursement of book vouchers will begin the week before class starts if the loan money has arrived

How do I get my 1098-T form online?

The 1098-t is located in the Student Portal under “My 1098-T”

When will I receive a refund of my excess financial aid?

Students must submit a request to receive excess financial aid. Disbursements will begin the second Friday of every term. Please visit the Refund page for more information.

Who do I notify about an address and a last name change?

Your address can be updated through either the Student Portal under “Edit Profile” or an address change form located at the Academic Services Office.
A name change can only be changed with a name change form located at the Academic Services Office.

Where can I get a transcript?

Transcripts can be requested online, in person at the Student Financial Services Office.

Transcripts will not be issued if there is an outstanding balance.

Transcripts will only be issued to authorized individuals. If a student would like to authorize someone else to request their transcripts, they must send a letter with the students’ signature and a copy of the students’ driver’s license or passport signature page. The authorized person will also be required to provide photo identification.

Where online can I get a printout of my charges and payments to give my employer?

You can print a billing statement from your Student Portal under “My Billing Statement”. A schedule of your classes can be printed from “My Schedule.”

What address should I use if I am paying my bill though my bank's online bill pay service?

Lindenwood University
Attn: Business Office
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301

What are my payment options and what methods of payment do you accept?

The Business Office accepts cash, personal check, credit cards, money orders, cashier’s checks and traveler’s checks. Please visit Payment Options for detailed information.

What is flywire (International Payments)?

Lindenwood University has partnered with flywire to streamline the tuition & fee payment process for our international students. Flywire offers multiple payment options and excellent foreign exchange rates. They’ll ensure your payment arrives safely and accurately.

Learn More about Flywire.

Lindenwood University
2600 West Main Street
Belleville, IL 62226