Lindenwood University offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time faculty and staff. Full-time faculty and staff are eligible to participate in the following plans:
- Medical insurance through United Health Care
- Rx’n Go pharmacy benefits
- Patient Care Advocacy
- Voluntary vision coverage through United Health Care
- Voluntary dental coverage through Delta Dental
- Life insurance through The Hartford
- Flexible Spending Account through BENEFlex
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retirement options through TIAA-Cref
- Voluntary/employer-paid life insurance through the Hartford
- Voluntary short-term disability, critical illness, and accident insurance through the Hartford
- More information about each of these plans is available within the "Useful Links" worklet on Workday.
Beyond the above benefits, employees at Lindenwood University enjoy the following perks:
- Tuition reimbursement options for employees, spouses, and dependents
- 25% discount off purchases at any Pedestal dining location on the St. Charles and Belleville campuses during fall and spring semesters
- Two free tickets to student productions at the J. Scheidegger Center
- 10% discount at Barnes & Noble
- Training opportunities on LinkedIn Learning
- Microsoft software product discounts
- Ability to use recreational facilities at Evans Commons
- Discount on YMCA and Club Fitness memberships
- Discount at AT&T
- Personal training opportunities in partnership with the School of Health Sciences
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lindenwood University is an Equal Opportunity employer. The University complies with appropriate federal, state, and local laws and provides equal employment opportunities and access to educational programs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status to all qualified applicants and employees. Lindenwood University is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and dedicated to providing a positive discrimination-free educational work environment.
Notice of Availability of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
Lindenwood University is committed to assisting all members of the Lindenwood community in providing for their own safety and security. The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available on the Security website.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains this information, you can stop by the office located at 2600 West Main St. located in the Senator Alan J. Dixon Center or you can request that a copy be mailed to you by calling (618) 978-9797.
The report(s) contain information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, fire safety, university police law enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, policies related to and programs to prevent sexual assault and other crimes, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security and safety on campus. They also contain information about crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Lindenwood University; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.