Lindenwood University-Belleville is committed to the development of the whole person within a value system that is rooted in the University’s Judeo-Christian heritage and focuses on four-dimensional personal growth: mental, social, physical, and spiritual.
The Student Services and Development Office helps students to:
- establish good learning skills,
- gain a broad range of knowledge and understanding about the arts, humanities and sciences,
- obtain social and physical enjoyment through athletic and recreational activities and special events,
- grow in capacity for work, achievement and leadership,
- and experience self-discovery and personal fulfillment that will serve a lifetime.
The University community seeks to foster peace and harmony by maintaining order and stability. Policies and rules help to establish order and serve the common good. The Lindenwood University-Belleville community is a voluntary society that asks you as its member to possess a loyalty to the institution and personal commitment to growth, education, and the community.