HealthCheck360 is our new wellness platform! As we roll out our new platform, we understand that there is a lot of information to take in! However, please know that this will continue to work as Interactive Health did in point accumulation. The following bullet points may help answer any immediate questions you may have:
- All participants will be required to screen this fall to qualify for the wellness participation rate.
- Screenings will NOT be held on campus this year. Participants will need to go to a LabCorps or their medical provider to get lab work completed.
- Screenings must be completed by November 6, 2020 if you want to participate in the wellness rate!!
- Continuing participants are only responsible to meet/maintain their goal in order to receive the wellness participation rate for 2021. Wellness participants will not be responsible to earn additional wellness activity points to maintain the wellness participation rate for 2021.
- New participants only need to screen this fall to receive the wellness participation rate. New participants are defined as new employees hired after March 1, 2020.