Mentors provide early stage companies guidance, support and access to critical resources. Research also points to the fact that founders who work with a mentor realize better personal and business performance. Mentoring is a cornerstone of ITEN programs. We are grateful to our community of volunteer mentors who generously provide their time and expertise to our startups.
What We Look for in our Mentors
Our mentors are serial entrepreneurs, investors, or subject matter experts that want to give back to the community. They have a “give-first” attitude and are energized by engaging with our vibrant innovation ecosystem.
Ways to Engage as a Mentor
- Inclusion in Mentor Directory for one-on-one meeting with startups.
- Program Support: Investor Readiness Program & The Eureka Experience.
- Leading roundtable or participating in panel at 2nd Thursday & other events.
- Create ITEN Insights content.
- Contribute to curriculum development.