MentorUP is a cohort-based mentoring experience that includes training, inclusion in the selection process for mentees, check-ins with trainers and peers, and certification and continued support resources.
- Up to 15 mentors will be selected for the Fall cohort (future cohort dates TBD)
- Alignment with 1-2 startups from September 2022 – January 2023, startups will be selected by application and must have solutions entering the market.
- 3 Training Sessions led by WeLoveMentors (all virtual)
- Selection of mentees through Matchmaking Presentations by selected startups (virtual)
- Mentor-only check-ins with WeLoveMentors and peer cohort members throughout the mentorship period (virtual)
- Certification by WeLoveMentors. Includes private LinkedIn groups with other certified mentors, access to continued mentor support services
- Kicks off in person Friday, September 16 ahead of the AMPLIFY Innovation Summit, the not-to-be-missed statewide event we are hosting!
Selected mentors commit to participation in:
- Half-day in-person Kickoff on September 16 at Lindenwood University
- 2 additional 60-minute training sessions (virtual)
- 2 Matchmaking sessions (virtual)
- 2 peer check-in sessions (virtual)
- 2-4 hours/month in meetings with startup team