The Eureka Experience: Validation
Eureka Validation is a 12-week virtual accelerator for founders prepared to build traction around their emerging business opportunity. Leveraging world-class tools within LEANSTACK, the Validation accelerator guides early-stage entrepreneurs through the curriculum, mentoring, and proven steps along the path of validating a new model. Held twice a year, each 10-startup cohort is selected by competitive application.
Applications for the Fall 2021 Cohort are now open! APPLY HERE by August 20th!
- 8 virtual workshops: Wednesdays, 3:00-5:00pm; mid-September - mid-December
- LEANSTACK tools and curriculum
- Mentor & peer group support
- First 20 applicants receive a free Fluency Score--the FICO score for startups!
- Understand the forces that drive customer behavior.
- Design and test business model assumptions using lean customer discovery process.
- Learn how to conduct productive problem, solution, and offer discovery interviews.
- Confirm features to be prioritized in product development.
- Build the roadmap to get from problem/solution fit to product/market fit!
Program Fee: $750 per startup team