The Eureka Experience: Validation
Eureka Validation is a 12-week virtual accelerator for founders prepared to build traction around their emerging business opportunity. Building on Eureka Ideation, the Validation program guides early-stage entrepreneurs through the processes and proven steps along the path of validating a new model. Held twice a year, each cohort of up to 10 startups is selected by competitive application.
Applications for the Fall 2021 Cohort are now closed. Applications will open for the Spring 2022 cohort in December.
Founders: If you aren't already an ITEN member, join now and be among the first to hear when they open!
- 8 virtual workshops
- LEANSTACK tools and curriculum
- Mentor & peer group support
- 12-month membership at T-REX
- Understand the forces that drive customer behavior.
- Design and test business model assumptions using lean customer discovery process.
- Learn how to conduct productive problem, solution, and offer discovery interviews.
- Confirm features to be prioritized in product development.
- Build the roadmap to get from problem/solution fit to product/market fit!
Program Fee: $750 per startup team