Lindenwood University invites you to our Siblings Day on Saturday, April 27, 2019.
Siblings Day is an exceptional opportunity for siblings and parents to come and visit their Lindenwood Lion on campus. All ages are welcome and are encouraged to attend a variety of events such as:
- Carnival games and outdoor activities.
- Arts and crafts, a movie, root beer floats, and more!
- Get to know your student’s friends.
- Interact with senior administration, faculty, and staff.
- Spend time in your student’s on-campus housing until 9 p.m.
- Tour campus.
- Have fun!
- Use our custom Snapchat filter!
- Free Registration
- Registration + T-Shirt: $10
- Registration + T-Shirt + Meal :$20
- Register Now!
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Check in and Registration
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Campus Tours
- 1 p.m.: Splash Dash
- 1 - 3 p.m.: Carnival games/booths
- 1 - 3 p.m.: Tie-dye Siblings Day T-shirts
- 3 - 5 p.m.: Arts and Crafts and Root Beer Floats