"Adventure is Out There!"
Lindenwood University invites you to our inaugural Siblings Day on Saturday, April 14, 2018.
Siblings Day is an exceptional opportunity for siblings and parents to come and visit their Lindenwood Lion on campus. All ages are welcome and are encouraged to attend a variety of events such as:
- Carnival games and outdoor activities.
- Arts and crafts, a movie, root beer floats, and more!
- Get to know your student’s friends.
- Interact with senior administration, faculty, and staff.
- Spend time in your student’s on-campus housing until 9 p.m.
- Tour campus.
- Have fun!
- Use our custom Snapchat filter!
- 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.: Check-in and registration
- 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.: “Adventure Day” will feature various outdoor activities and “carnival” games
- 12 p.m. & 1 p.m.: Campus Tours from Admissions Ambassadors
- 3 – 4 p.m.: Arts and crafts (Library and Academic Resources Center)
- 3 – 4 p.m.: Root beer float (Outdoor Patio, Library and Academic Resources Center)
- 4 p.m.: Movie (Library and Academic Resources Center)
In the event of inclement weather, check-in and registration, and “Adventure Day” will be moved to the courts in Evans Commons.