The mission of the Black Student Excellence and Enrichment Program (BSEE) is to increase retention and graduation rates of Black students by promoting academic excellence and enrichment. BSEE is targeted to undergraduate Black students who attend Lindenwood University. BSEE is open to all who attend Lindenwood University regardless of their race, ethnicity, or national origin.
Black Student Excellence and Enrichment (BSEE) Program Objectives
- Increase retention and graduation rate of Black students.
- Create an environment where Black students feel welcomed and valued.
- Provide resources to assist with navigating the college experience.
- Promote student leadership and engagement.
- Promote progress towards degree completion.
- First-Year Requirements
- Sophomore Year Requirements
- Junior Year Requirements
- Senior Year Requirements
How to Join
Complete our short form and you will be notified of the first meeting date.