StarRez is an industry-leading and comprehensive student housing solution that includes: online housing applications, online roommate and room self-selection, roommate matching, social media outlets, and much more.
Lindenwood University Residential Life is Like No Other! We strive to provide quality residential communities that encourage residents’ personal and professional growth and development.
Lindenwood offers a wide variety of choices for students who opt to live on campus. Available are traditional style dorms and non-traditional, off-campus apartments and houses for upperclassman. You'll also enjoy exciting new meal options in the Lindenwood University dining halls.
Residential Life gives students a chance to be involved, meet lifelong friends, and be a part of a supporting community, by encouraging students to participate in academic, athletic, and social activities. Lindenwood University views residential life as an opportunity to live with others of various ages, cultural backgrounds, and personal interests.
Visitation Pilot Program:
To Learn More about Lindenwood's new Fall 2017 Visitation Pilot Program, please click HERE
Do you want to avoid long check-in lines before the start of the fall semester? If so, Lindenwood is offering Express Check-in from July 1- August 1 (Monday through Friday only), 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Your first stop is the Business Office (main floor Roemer Hall) to obtain one Check-in Card. Once obtained, please follow the Express Check-in office order below.
1. Business Office: Address Outstanding Balance or Verify It Has Been Paid
2. Financial Aid: Financial Aid Verification
3. ID Station: Obtain Student ID (Spellmann Center, 3rd Floor)
4. Office of Residential Life: Housing Authorization Card (Evans Commons, room 3010)
For more information, click here
Fall 2017 Check-In Dates:
• August 1, 2017, Assistant Area Coordinators: Times are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm- Start at Business Office.
• August 4, 2017, Football, Athletic Training: Times are 10:00 am to 12:00 pm- Hyland Arena.
• August 11, 2017, Soccer, Field Hockey, Cross Country, Lionettes: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm- Hyland Arena.
• August 13, 2017, Student Teachers and Community Advisors: Report to their respective residences and process on Monday 14 August. Times are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm- Start at Business Office.
• August 15, 2017, Cheer Leaders and Men’s Water Polo: Times are 10:00 to 12:00 noon- Hyland Arena.
• August 20, 2017, LSGA, Peer Leaders, CAB, Greek, and Ambassadors: Report to their respective residences and process on Monday 21 August. Times are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm- Start at Business Office
• August 22, 2017, New International Students: Time 10:00 am to 3:00 pm- Hyland Arena.
• August 23, 2017, First time freshmen, Leadership Experience, Voices Only and Transfer: Times are 9:00 am to 2:00 pm- Hyland Arena.
• August 26, 27, 2017, Returning students, Times are 9:00 am to 1:00 pm- Hyland Performance Arena.
Lindenwood Residence Hall Association is a student-run university residence hall governing body that focuses on campus living. The organization is primarily focused on giving residents a greater voice to facilitate change in their halls.