Ceremonies will be held at Lindenwood University's Hyland Performance Arena.
Wearing masks inside the arena will be optional.
Commencement - December 2022 Instructions for Graduating Students
|College||Date||Arrival Time||Start Time|
|Plaster College of Business and Entrepreneurship||December 9, 2022||6 p.m.||7 p.m.|
|College of Arts and Humanities||December 10, 2022||9 a.m.||10 a.m.|
|College of Science, Technology, and Health||December 10, 2022||1 p.m.||2 p.m.|
|College of Education and Human Services||December 10, 2022||5 p.m.||6 p.m.|
- Students should enter through the Evans Commons entrance.
- Students will receive a card at the check-in table (located in front of the Evans cafeteria) on the day of the ceremony. The card includes the student's name and line-up information. Please keep this card with you during the ceremony and make sure that you have it when you walk toward the stage. You will present the card to the reader on stage.
- Honors cords will be issued to eligible students at the check-in on the day of the event.
- Students will line up and march into the arena by degree level.
- All degree levels will be awarded from the highest level in a descending order.
- We will live-stream the ceremony on our website.
- We encourage you to enter the arena dressed in your regalia. No security will be available to protect your personal belongings.
- Guests may enter the building 1 ½ hours prior to the start time of the event. Guests should enter through either entrance of the Hyland Performance Arena.
- Instructions for ordering regalia (cap & gown) will be sent at the beginning of the Fall 2022 term.
- Each eligible student is allotted up to 6 General Admission guest tickets for this event.
- Students can request their tickets at LUBoxOffice.com - after the eligible student has received the invitation email at the beginning of the fall term.
- All tickets must be requested by October 31.
- Students may request additional tickets beyond their allotted 6 via a waitlist.
- Waitlist ticket requests will be processed on November 1.
- Late registrants are only allotted two guest tickets.
This page will be updated with additional details regarding the ceremonies at the beginning of the fall semester.
Graduates, parents, alumni, students, faculty, and staff are invited to celebrate, congratulate, and share using #LindenGrad22.