Skip to Main Content

Academic Services

The Office of Academic Services is dedicated to creating a positive, people-focused culture and operational excellence at Lindenwood University. This division provides services for all student populations, support to administration, faculty and staff, and fosters communication between all academic and student services. The Office of Academic Services includes the following areas:

Spellmann Center:
Main Street in Lindenwood Station
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(636) 949-4954


Academic Services organizes the commencement ceremonies for students that plan to graduate in May or December. This event has a rich tradition and is a time for celebration.

Academic Appeal Requirements

Academic Services provides a launch pad for students who wish to appeal their academic suspension status. As students work through their appeal, Academic Services serves as a point of contact and clarification.

Early College Start (ECS)

Academic Services houses Lindenwood University’s early college start program. We assist local students and high schools with creating, implementing, and maintaining dual-enrollment for college credit.

Enrollment & Degree Verifications

If a Lindenwood student needs to verify their enrollment or degree, Academic Services can help. Students can contact the Academic Services office or visit the National Student Clearinghouse to request verification of their enrollment or their conferred degree. National Student Clearinghouse; 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300; Herndon, VA 20171; Phone: (703) 742-4200; Fax: (703) 742-4239

NCAA Athletic Eligibility

Student NCAA athletes who have questions about their eligibility can contact Academic Services. We partner with the athletics department to help student NCAA athletes remain eligible to compete and stay on track to graduate. Kevin Cope, Technical Representative - Athletic Eligibility.

Transcript Request

Current and former students who need to obtain an official copy of their academic transcript can contact Academic Services. Transcripts can be sent either electronically or by mail.

Transfer Credit

Academic Services reviews all transfer credit coming into Lindenwood University. Students with questions about their transfer credit, advanced placement credit, CLEP tests, and International Baccalaureate testing can contact Academic Services. Jessica Fazio, Assistant Registrar;

Veterans Affairs

Lindenwood University's Veterans Affairs Center is dedicated to veterans and active military members. Our supportive staff members are dedicated to making your time at Lindenwood productive and enjoyable and offer a space for veterans to relax on campus.

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301