Membership is by application only. Students must be formally admitted to Lindenwood University to apply for admission to the Honors Academy. Students with cumulative GPAs of 3.5 or above are eligible to apply:
- First-Time Students (FTS) with cumulative high school GPAs of 3.5 or above;
- Transfer students with cumulative college GPAs of 3.5 or above;
- Current/returning students with cumulative college GPAs of 3.5 or above.
You cannot begin your application for admission to the Honors Academy until you have been formally admitted to Lindenwood University.
Applications for admission are considered on a rolling basis.
Honors Academy Application Form.
- Economic Education Center
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- A Randomized, Crossover Pilot to Examine the Acute Impact of Veillonella Supplementation on Exercise and Lactate Responses
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student and Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services