Membership is by application only. Students must be formally admitted to Lindenwood University to apply for admission to the Honors Academy. Students with cumulative GPAs of 3.5 or above are eligible to apply:
- First-Time Students (FTS) with cumulative high school GPAs of 3.5 or above;
- Transfer students with cumulative college GPAs of 3.5 or above;
- Current/returning students with cumulative college GPAs of 3.5 or above.
You cannot begin your application for admission to the Honors Academy until you have been formally admitted to Lindenwood University.
Applications for admission are considered on a rolling basis.
Honors Academy Application Form.
- Economic Education Center
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
- Lindenwood Film Series
Center for Engaged Learning
- Summer Abroad Programs
- Faculty-Led Courses (2021-22)
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Past Issues
- Student Academic Showcase
About the Lindenwood Library
- Media and Gaming Lab
Mary E. Ambler Archives
- Research Resources
- Writing Center
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
- Provost and Academic Affairs
Student and Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services