Career Services values our partnership with Lindenwood University faculty. We look forward to partnering with you to prepare students for the world of work.
How We Help Your Students
Students often reach out to faculty for assistance related to career planning. Please encourage your students to utilize Career Services. Our office provides individual assistance (job search strategy, resumes, mock interviews), internship & job leads, career assessments, on-campus interviewing, and hosts a variety of career events.
How We Can Help You
The Career Services team is happy to visit your class to present on a variety of career related topics, including resume writing and cover letters, job search strategy, salary negotiation, social media, soft skills, networking and career fair preparation.
- Economic Education Center
- Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- Effect of a Novel Blend of Plant Protein and Additional Ingredients on Resistance Training Adaptations
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student Advising and Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services