Explore internship opportunities on and off campus.
An internship is a form of engaged learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting. Internships provide students the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in professional fields. Internships also provide employers the opportunity to mentor students and evaluate and recruit potential talent.
Offering internships is a great way for you to help students gain real experience for real success after graduation. We provide resources to help you create an internship program within your organization.
ITEN supports entrepreneurs in the successful launch of new companies through educational programs & events, corporate & community partnerships, and access to experienced mentorship.
- Economic Education Center
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- A Randomized, Crossover Pilot to Examine the Acute Impact of Veillonella Supplementation on Exercise and Lactate Responses
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student and Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services