Explore virtual micro-internship opportunities.
Micro-Internships are virtual, short-term, professional assignments that are similar to those given to new hires or interns. These projects enable college students, graduate students, and recent college graduates to demonstrate skills, explore career paths, and build their networks as they seek the right full-time role. Unlike traditional internships, micro-Internships can take place year-round, typically range from 5 to 40 hours of work, and projects are due between one week and one month after kickoff.
Offering virtual micro-internships is a great way for you to help students gain real experience for real success after graduation. We provide resources to help you create a micro-internship program within your organization.
- Economic Education Center
- Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- A Randomized, Crossover Pilot to Examine the Acute Impact of Veillonella Supplementation on Exercise and Lactate Responses
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student and Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services