Welcome to the Duree Center for Entrepreneurship's Community Mentoring Program, a premier platform supporting entrepreneurs and company founders. Join our vibrant community and receive support from industry experts to propel your entrepreneurial journey.
What is an Entrepreneur?
“a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.”
An entrepreneur has taken the important first step through their own initiative. Some, however, don’t recognize inherent risk and may not possess sufficient organizational skills and domain expertise. These shortcomings are often addressed through mentorship. Mentorship is more than thought leadership via blogs, courses, or podcasts. We see mentorship as something more relational.
Unlock Your Business Potential
The Duree Center for Entrepreneurship, via the legacy ITEN organization, has assisted entrepreneurs since 2008 ultimately creating hundreds of jobs and raising millions of dollars. We’ve offered this valuable service without asking for equity. This service often comes in the form of idea validation, personalized advice, clarity, networking, and supporting a growth mindset.
We offer support in the following areas:
- Idea Validation - Refine and validate your business ideas.
- Customer Connections - Establish meaningful connections to grow your customer base.
- Digital Marketing & Automation - Learn online marketing strategies and leverage automation.
- MVP & Product Development - Guidance on developing Minimum Viable Products
- Investor Readiness & Pitch Competitions - Receive assistance in securing grants and raising funds.
- Non-profit Consulting - Workshops in administration and operations
Community Engagement Hub
In partnership with Economic Impact Catalyst, we are proud to offer a Community Engagement Hub supporting the needs of entrepreneurs through a robust Mentor network. This dedicated portal serves as the nexus between company founders and Mentors, offering algorithmic matching by industry, expertise area, and founder company status.
Hub membership includes:
- Startup discounts from AWS
- Business Model Canvas tools
- Knowledge & Resource Center
- Event calendar
- File storage
If you are a startup founder, new business owner or have a side hustle, don't miss the opportunity to receive support from expert Mentors. Apply now and find a Mentor who can guide you to success.
If your application is accepted, you’ll have an opportunity to join our Hub and receive matching with a suitable Mentor.
- Economic Education Center
Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
- Participate in Research
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
- Participate in Research
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- First-Year Programs
Student Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services