*On-campus Testing Services are available in a limited capacity for the Spring 2021 term. Please contact TestingServices@lindenwood.edu should you have questions related to Testing Services. If you have specific questions regarding accommodations, please contact Accessibility@lindenwood.edu or review the Re-Entry Protocols for Accommodations at the Accessibility Services web page.*
Testing Services are provided on the Lindenwood campus through the office of Student and Academic Support Services (SASS). These services assist both students and faculty by providing a proctored testing environment. Exams are administered in Room 346 of the Library and Academic Resources Center (LARC).
Testing Services are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please note that these services end at 5 p.m. and all exams must be completed by this time. No exams will be scheduled after 4 p.m.
- Students must make their appointment at least 3 days in advance. We recommend you schedule at least one week in advance to reserve the time you need.
- Students looking to make an Adobe Certification appointment must allow 2 weeks prior to the date of the exam.
- A Lindenwood ID is required by all examinees. Students who do not have a photo ID will not be permitted to take the exam.
- The proctor will not provide any testing materials. All materials from calculators to writing utensils must be brought by the examinee.
- All backpacks, cell phones, and smart watches will be left with the proctor and returned when the exam has been collected.
- All online exams will be taken on university computers.
- If the exam uses ProctorU, please refer to the ProctorU information below under Frequently Asked Questions.
- Students who arrive more than 10 minutes after their appointment time will need to reschedule.
- Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the link below to make an exam appointment. The video below explains how to navigate the online schedule to ensure you make the appointment correctly.