Engaged learning at Lindenwood University gives students hands-on opportunities to engage academically outside of the classroom, through activities such as study abroad, internships and service learning.
Lindenwood University seeks to make available academically-based international experiences available to students in order to produce active, informed, and culturally aware global citizens.
The Task Force on Sustainability in the Curriculum works with colleagues across campus and beyond the institution to explore, research, and discuss ways that Lindenwood University can incorporate sustainability into its curriculum and co-curriculum.
- Economic Education Center
- Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- Effect of a Novel Blend of Plant Protein and Additional Ingredients on Resistance Training Adaptations
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student Advising and Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services