The goal of Lindenwood University's Youth Programs is to enhance the university's role in the community by providing activities and workshops to enrich the lives of young people from kindergarten through high school.
Lindenwood University Youth Programs
View the campus map
Lindenwood University offers an array of athletic camps during Summer on the main campus, Skyway Farms, and the Wentzville Ice Arena. Football, Men's and Women's Basketball, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Track, Cross Country and Ice Hockey will offer opportunities for kids ranging from grade school to high school to improve upon their skills.
At Camp Read-A-Lot elementary students entering grades 1-7 have the opportunity to improve their reading, fluency, and comprehension skills by receiving instruction provided by Lindenwood University College of Education and Human Services students under the direction of certified Reading Specialists.
- Economic Education Center
- Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- A Randomized, Crossover Pilot to Examine the Acute Impact of Veillonella Supplementation on Exercise and Lactate Responses
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student and Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services