Kid Lit at Lindenwood
Event Starts – 8:30 a.m.
Event Ends – 3:00 p.m.
Dunseth Auditorium in Harmon Hall
209 South Kingshighway, St. Charles, MO 63301
Join us to try out lessons and activities that will bring stories and economic concepts to life for your kindergarten through fifth grade students.
- Active lessons designed around children's literature that also teach math skills
- Online learning modules like the award-winning "Ella" series, which features topics such decision-making, opportunity cost and saving
- Videos such as "The Perfect Breakfast," which teaches students about trade
All materials are aligned to national standards. Bring your laptop computer and earbuds to enjoy the full experience.
You will receive:
- Copies of all lessons that are demonstrated
- A certificate for five hours of professional development
- Optional one hour of graduate credit for a $75 fee
- Breakfast, lunch and complimentary parking
The workshop is free, but registration is required by June 4. Sign up soon to save your spot.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 636-949-4160
MAY 28, 2019
6PM-7PM | Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency webinar for educators
This webinar plugs into the current fascination concerning Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. Use it to describe the key functions of money and explore the role a stable money system and sound investment plan in helping people prosper and achieve financial security.
This webinar is FREE, but registration is required