Teaching Economics in American History | Teacher Workshop
Event Starts – 8:30 a.m.
Event Ends – 3:15 p.m.
Lambeau Field (Legends Club Room)
1265 Lombardi Ave
Green Bay, WI
TUESDAYS IN APRIL, 2022
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. CST | Get Money Smart @ Lindenwood
TUESDAY, APRIL 21, 2022
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. (CST) | Developments with Cryptocurrency, NTFs, and Other Emerging Technologies
Presenter: Tawni Ferrarini, Lindenwood University
In this webinar, teachers will be able to learn about cryptocurrencies and NFTs while explaining how they differ from their historical counterparts. We will dive into the costs, benefits, and risks associated with them while Illustrating the benefits, costs, and risks of engaging in the crypto and NFT markets through the experiences of celebrities.
This webinar is FREE, but registration is required.
- Economic Education Center
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- A Randomized, Crossover Pilot to Examine the Acute Impact of Veillonella Supplementation on Exercise and Lactate Responses
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student and Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services