Transcripts must be ordered online through Parchment including the pick-up option. The cost for an electronic transcript is $9.50 per transcript.
- Start your order by selecting the delivery option – electronic, U.S. Postal Service, or pick-up in person. We will email you once the transcript is available for pick-up if you select this option. Transcripts will be available for pick-up during Academic Services business hours after the Parchment order has been completed.
- Select when you would like for the transcripts to be sent – “now,” “hold for degree,” or “hold for grades.”
- Complete the order by entering your information along with the recipient’s information.
Please confirm your grades are posted on your student portal if you are a current student or workshop student. If you are unable to verify your grades are posted and are a current student or workshop student, then select “Hold for Grades” so it can be reviewed to confirm your grades are posted prior to releasing the transcript. If a transcript is sent prior to grades being posted and the selection of “Hold for Grades” is not selected, a new transcript order will need to be placed selecting “Hold for Grades.”
Transcript orders may take up to 3-5 business days for processing.
Unless otherwise prohibited by law, transcripts will not be issued for students who have unsatisfied financial obligations with the University.
Official transcripts are sent directly to a college, employer or other agency and bear the university seal. Student copies may be sent directly to the student and are identified as such. The fee for either type of transcript is the same.
In accordance with federal law (The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act), student transcripts are issued only at the written request of a student. A transcript will not be released without the student’s signature appearing on the request. Transcript requests are not accepted by telephone.
A transcript is a picture of the student’s complete record at Lindenwood University. Partial transcripts are not issued. Transcripts of work completed at other colleges must be obtained directly from those institutions.
- Economic Education Center
Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
- Participate in Research
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
- Participate in Research
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- First-Year Programs
Student Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services