Transcripts may be ordered online through Parchment using a credit card. Delivery options are send “Now”, “After Degree is Awarded”, or “After Grades are Posted”. The cost for an electronic transcript is $8 per transcript.
Unless otherwise prohibited by law, transcripts will not be issued for students who have unsatisfied financial obligations with the University.
Official transcripts are sent directly to a college, employer or other agency and bear the university seal. Student copies may be sent directly to the student and are identified as such. The fee for either type of transcript is the same.
In accordance with federal law (The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act), student transcripts are issued only at the written request of a student. A transcript will not be released without the student’s signature appearing on the request. Transcript requests are not accepted by telephone.
A transcript is a picture of the student’s complete record at Lindenwood University. Partial transcripts are not issued. Transcripts of work completed at other colleges must be obtained directly from those institutions.
- Economic Education Center
- Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- Effect of a Novel Blend of Plant Protein and Additional Ingredients on Resistance Training Adaptations
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student Advising and Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services