Skip to Main Content

Transcript Request

Transcripts may be ordered in the following ways:

1. ONLINE at the National Student Clearinghouse using a credit card. Delivery options are send “Now”, “After Degree is Awarded”, or “After Grades are Posted”. The cost for an electronic transcript is $7 per transcript or $5.25 per transcript for  United States Postal Service delivery.

You can track the status of your electronic National Student Clearinghouse transcript order. From the tracking screen you will be able to check on your order’s progress and request a new link or access code for your transcript’s recipient. The order tracking feature will be active for 30 days after you place your order, and you will need your order number and the email address you used to place your order.

2. IN PERSON see the Cashier at the Student Services counter in the Spellmann Center. Requests submitted in person are processed for pickup immediately. You must submit a completed Transcript Request Form and payment by cash, check or money order in the amount of $5. Transcripts requested in person are only available for pick-up. Requests to have transcripts mailed are only available through the online service.

No transcript will be issued for any student who has an unsatisfied financial obligation.

Official transcripts are sent directly to a college, employer or other agency and bear the university seal. Student copies may be sent directly to the student and are identified as such. The fee for either type of transcript is the same.

In accordance with federal law (The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act), student transcripts are issued only at the written request of a student. A transcript will not be released without the student’s signature appearing on the request. Transcript requests are not accepted by telephone.

A transcript is a picture of the student’s complete record at Lindenwood University. Partial transcripts are not issued. Transcripts of work completed at other colleges must be obtained directly from those institutions.

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301