Skip to Main Content

Jul 2

The Plan to Reopen Campus

Roaring Return

Lindenwood University has implemented a phased return to campus and will begin the fall semester as scheduled on August 24. Lindenwood personnel and offices continue to be available for business by telephone and email. Please visit for continued updates and information about health and safety policies.

Accessibility Services

Accessibility and Support Policy

It is the guiding philosophy of Lindenwood University to make our facilities, programs, and classes as accessible to individuals with disabilities as practical. In instances where a room or building is not easily accessible, it may be necessary to bring the service or class to the student. It is the responsibility of the student to contact the Student Support and Accessibility Manager when special arrangements are needed. If personnel are unable to accommodate a request for special arrangements, the request will be forwarded to the Associate Vice President for Student and Academic Support Services for further measures.

Lindenwood University provides accommodations under ADA laws to students with, but not limited to, visual, auditory, conceptual, physical disabilities that may hinder the student reaching his or her potential achievement level. 

Accessibility Support Information

Lindenwood University complies with the American Disabilities Act by making our programs and services accessible to students with disabilities.  SASS ensures that these students receive assistance by providing auxiliary aids and accommodations.  We strive to give students an equal opportunity to succeed in earning their degree. 

Accessibility Application Form

Please click on the application link below to submit an application for accommodations.

Any questions can be directed to the Student Support and Accessibility Program at

Accessibility Application

Students who need assistance or accommodations regarding certified disabilities should contact the Lindenwood University’s Student Support and Accessibility Office at

Classroom Building Accessibility

Lindenwood has an itemized list of accessible buildings

Testing Services

Testing Services are provided on the Lindenwood campus through the Office of Student and Academic Support Services (SASS). These services assist both students and faculty by providing a proctored testing environment. Exams are administered in the Library and Academic Resources Center (LARC).

For more information or to schedule an exam appointment, visit out Testing Services page.

Equal Opportunity Statement

Lindenwood University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. The University complies with the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other legislation, as amended, including the Equal Pay Act of 1963, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and other legislation which prohibits discrimination in employment and access to educational programs because of race, color, national origin, sex, age or physical handicap. Lindenwood University is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and dedicated to providing a positive discrimination-free educational and work environment. Any kind of discrimination, harassment and/or intimidation may be defined as any attempt on the part of individuals, groups and recognized campus organizations to deny an individual or group those rights, freedoms or opportunities available to all members of the university community. The University is committed to meeting the full intent and spirit of the anti-discrimination laws, not merely the minimum letter of the law. Inquiries concerning the application of Lindenwood University’s policy on nondiscrimination should be directed to the Student Development Office or Executive Offices of the university.

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301