Payment Plan Option
Lindenwood University is excited to offer our students and parents a payment plan option through the Transact Payment Plan system, offering improvements we think you will appreciate.
- Simple enrollment process to ensure your payment plan is set up properly
- Use the following methods of payment: checking or savings account, credit cards, and debit cards.
- When you enroll, your identification will be validated in real-time, ensuring your account is set up accurately.
- Plan enrollment is initiated by you with the flexibility to invite a parent or relative to complete the plan.
- Straightforward details let you know exactly where your account stands.
- You will see a more intuitive, modern, mobile-friendly interface, making it easier for enrollment and for checking on your account balance.
- You may pay the balance in full or choose to enroll in the direct debit payment plan option at the Transact site.
- Transact accessibility allows you to move quickly and easily throughout their site to make payments using a robust online account center.
- Transact offers on-demand receipt printing or emailing.
How to Enroll
Enrollment is easy once you log into your Lindenwood account:
Select the following links in order:
- My Finances
- Make Online Payment / View 1098T
- View Payment Plan Options
We hope you enjoy our new payment plan option. If you need assistance, account representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (CST) at (636) 949-4923 or email@example.com.