Lindenwood University has teamed up with Flywire to provide a streamlined way to make international wires for deposits and tuition payments. It’s fast, simple, and secure from any country anytime.
- Simple – no more back-and-forth with the school and the bank trying to get all the information you need to make a wire payment
- Secure – no more wondering if your payment has been received by Lindenwood. Flywire keeps everyone informed throughout the transaction.
To make an international payment today,
- Log into your Student Portal
- Go to My Finances
- Select Make Online Payment / View 1098T
How It Works
- Flywire accept payments from any country – typically in your home currency. They work to secure wholesale foreign exchange rates and lower transfer fees that are lower than traditional banks.
- Once you initiate payment you will receive detailed instructions on how to transfer funds to Lindenwood. Flywire will keep you informed every step in the process, including when funds reach your student account.
- Create a booking with Flywire every time you need to send money to Lindenwood.
- You can be assured that you will never have a short-payment due to unexpected transfer fees or bank charges. For more information, view the video about Flywire and how to make payment using Flywire.
- After you've made your payment – An email will be sent to you that will include a tracking link. This link will allow you to check the status of your payment
- Flywire has 24/7 support available via phone, email, or Skype. Please see Flywire Support for contact information.