Virtual CAH Alumni Panel
Tuesday, April 12 | 3:30 - 4:30 pm | Virtual Webinar
Join 4 Lindenwood College of Arts and Humanities alumni as they discuss their experiences after graduation and how they achieved success in non-traditional fields. Registration is required.
Discover Your Network
April 13 from 6-8:30 pm | AB Leadership Room | Hosted by Career Services, Discover your Network provides an opportunity for students to prepare themselves for the world of work by networking and learning how to access the “hidden job market”. During this event, students practice networking skills with local employers from a variety of career fields. The event will start with speed networking rounds, followed by open networking and refreshments to simulate a real-life networking event.
The event is free to attend, but space is limited so registration is required. Professional attire required.
Student Registration Employer Registration
Employers often gravitate to campus to recruit students for internship and part-time positions that are available within their organization. These visits can be a great way for you to learn about jobs in the area and begin building your network of opportunity. We encourage you to login to Handshake for more detailed information about the company and the opportunity, and check back often to stay up to date on these important visits.
Tips for Students Handshake
- Economic Education Center
- Esports Performance and Innovation Center (EPIC)
Exercise and Performance Nutrition Lab (EPNL)
Participate in Research
- A Pilot Study to Examine Changes in Resistance Training Adaptations After Leucine and Dileucine Ingestion
- A Randomized, Crossover Pilot to Examine the Acute Impact of Veillonella Supplementation on Exercise and Lactate Responses
- A Randomized Double-Blind Prospective Evaluation of the Cognitive Impacts of a Dietary Supplement in Healthy Adults
- Participate in Research
- The Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Center for Engaged Learning
- Career Services
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Arrow Rock
- Student Academic Showcase
- Academic Services
- Accessibility Services
- First-Year Programs
Student and Academic Support Services (SASS)
- Academic Support Services