Community College Transfer Guides
Lindenwood University accepts course credits from several community colleges that can be used to meet Lindenwood’s general education requirements for a Bachelor of Arts Degree or a Bachelor of Science Degree.
If you have questions regarding how your credits will transfer, how to complete an application, or if you are wanting to set up a campus visit, please contact the University Admissions office via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (636) 949-4949.
View our most recent transfer guides with area institutions.
- East Central College
- Jefferson College
- Kaskaskia College
- Lewis and Clark Community College
- Metropolitan Community College
- Mineral Area College
- Ozark Technical Community College
- Rend Lake College
- St. Charles Community College
- St. Louis Community College
- Southwestern Illinois College
- State Fair Community College