- Annual/Aggregate Loan Limits
- Cost of Attendance 2019-2020
- Direct Loan Interest Rates & Origination Fees
- Do You Need Money for College?
- Financial Aid Appeal Form
- Financial Aid Assistance
- Need Based
- Non Need Based
- Financial Aid Fact Sheet
- Federal Aid for Adult Students
- Financial Aid for Graduate Students
- Federal Loan Origination Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Read My Financial Aid Award?
- NSLDS - Student Access
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Scholarships & Grants
- Student Loan Code of Conduct
- Withdrawal & Refund Calculations
Notice of Availability of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
Lindenwood University is committed to assisting all members of the community in providing for their own safety and security. The annual security and fire safety report for the St. Charles campus is available on the Lindenwood University Office of Public Safety and Security website. The annual security and fire safety report for the Belleville campus is available on the Lindenwood University Office of Public Safety and Security website.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains this information, you can stop by the Office of Public Safety & Security on the 4th floor of the Spellmann Campus Center or you can request that a copy be mailed to you by calling (636) 949-4687.
The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, public safety authority, crime reporting policies, fire safety, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security on campus. The report also contains information about fire statistics in Lindenwood Residential Facilities and crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Lindenwood; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
This information is required by law and is provided by Office of Public Safety and Security.