Skip to Main Content

Apr 1

Updated Policies and Procedures

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Lindenwood University faculty and staff are working from home and all on-campus offices are closed to the public and university employees. Lindenwood personnel and offices are available for business by telephone and email to provide continuity in university operations and student support services. Please visit for more information.

Satisfactory Academic Progress

Students wishing to apply for and receive Title IV assistance (Federal Loans, Pell Grant, etc.) must meet specific academic progress requirements in order to maintain Title IV financial aid eligibility. Satisfactory academic progress requires a student to accumulate a minimum number of credit hours over a maximum time frame and a minimum cumulative grade point average for each period of attendance.

Our Satisfactory Academic Progress policies are as follows:

Financial Aid Suspension Appeal

A student has the right to appeal if he/she feels that he/she has complied with the requirements of the satisfactory academic progress policy or believes that there are factors such as undue hardship because of the death of a relative, an injury or illness, or similar special circumstances that could affect the decision, or that said decision was not correctly made. Financial Aid suspension appeals can be submitted online.

Lindenwood University
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301